Friday, January 16, 2009

Closed for the Season, or at least until the media frenzy results in my being traded to a larger venue with more lucrative marketing possibilities

UPDATE - geez, I should have updated this a long time ago. I'm blogging now over at The TrogloPundit. Come check it out.

END UPDATE

As noted over at Badger Blog Alliance, LanceBurri.blogspot.com is shutting down for the forseeable future. The reason: I was coming to dread having to come up with something to write over here. It wasn't something I really wanted to do anymore, which led to me - at least, I think - mailing it in.

Oddly, I have neither feeling about posting over at BBA or at FoxPolitics.net, where I'll continue to contribute once a week, at least as long as Jo lets me (and possibly longer).

Thank you to everyone for all the support and kind comments I've received over the last few years. I look forward to receiving far more of them in the years to come. And don't worry: when I start writing over here again, I'll let you know.

Meantime, don't forget to bookmark Badger Blog Alliance, and add it to your reader!

3 Comments:

Sam said...

I'll be sorry to see you go. You're the only conservative blogger I care to read. Good luck with everything!

Steve Burri said...

Sam,

He'll be back... He's got the fevah!

Al said...

I thought for a second that "mailing it in" was a link to me.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online